Friday, February 18, 2011

Trampoline Park!

You guys. Stop it. Just listen. Just stop and listen for a sec. I WENT TO A TRAMPOLINE PARK LAST NIGHT.

It was my friend Troy's real birthday last night, so we celebrated by jumping on trampolines at an indoor trampoline park called Skyzone! Picture this. It's a big building with pretty much nothing but gigantic trampolines on the floors and walls. For reals.

This is what it looks like!
So Skyzone is in Plymouth, which is lame. But it was the most fun I have had jumping up and down in my entire life. Plus TB Reed, Troy and Taj are pro jumpers and they did flips in the air. FLIPS! We jumped so high. And the secret thing is you don't realize how hard you are working your body until 10 minutes goes by and then all of the sudden you are gasping for breath and dying of exhaustion.

Then we saw my favorite local band The Robinson Caruso Organization, which is a 10-piece R&B/Soul force of nature, capable of producing gale-force winds and devastating bouts of dancing. We danced, my dear friends. Oh how we danced.

Robinson Caruso Organization

















And I just wanted to say those two things. Ok bye!

3 comments:

Jim said...

I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT TRAMPOLINE PARK!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Anna W. said...

Jim! I know! You're coming with next time.

Jake P. said...

I defend Plymouth on all blogs, everywhere.

Suburb? Try Superb!

Jake